• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SS Brewtech brewmaster edition bucket. 7 US Gallon model (25 Litres)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timtoos

Regular.
Reaction score
SS Brewtech brewmaster edition bucket. 7 US Gallon model (25 Litres)

Complete with temperature thermowell, neoprene jacket, heating belt and chilling coil, side mount so a domed lid can be used if required. Looked after fermenter and passivated at the recommended intervals.

Includes the upgrade blow-off hose top mount, as well as the original supplied piece, which I’ve never used.

Complete with all accessories but not the useless temperature probe. I will provide this if I can find it, but trust me, they are rubbish. I use a STC1000 or inkbird controller probe in the thermowell. This then enables both the heating and cooling for trouble free fermentation temperature control without the need of a brew fridge.

Racking arm has just had new seals. I will also include a load of seals for the racking arm tube and the valve mounting face seals.

The cooling coil does have a small dent on the top, see photos. This in no way causes any cooling issues and cleans up good.

Unit will need a good clean as not used for 6 months or so. Sale, due to upgrading to a unitank.

Pick up only due to size and weight.

I am located at BD20, near Skipton/Silsden.

Payment via, Cash, BACS or PayPal (friends and family) please.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

£165 ono

IMG_6820.jpg
tempImagebEtjym.png
tempImageTHKAxe.png
tempImageZ4fyVF.png

Attachments

• tempImagenvzZUV.png
    tempImagenvzZUV.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6820.jpg
    IMG_6820.jpg