St Alban's BeerFest until Saturday 2nd October

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caerleon

Regular.
Reaction score
This was my first ever Beerfest! £2 entry for non CAMRA Members. Take a tankard or buy (sale or return) Half or over pint size glass.

Over 300 barrels of 'Real Ale' on offer and i was willing to try them all :drunk: unfortunately I also had to get home that night :D no swan necked pumps or sparklers insight, just the barrels with a small tap on it purfect! 8 pints later and staggering to the local Indian for a plain nan bread i managed to find the train station.

I must admit, i have never, ever tasted beer that good before. If this is what you get from brewing AG - i'm desperate to change to the Darkside - are there any members with a full AG capability near North London that would be interested in doing non AG capable members worts? for a fee of course?

Suddenly a business idea comes to mind - a mobile shiney! :party:

Which part of north london are you in. I'm in tottenham. you would have to organise to have it picked up though.

Mephistopholes said:
Which part of north london are you in. I'm in tottenham. you would have to organise to have it picked up though.

Wow your very close! I'm on Forest Road Walthamstow!

Latest posts

Back