Statues

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve just had a quick look at their Twitter feed as well. In the first dozen Tweets it:
  • Accuses Bill Gates of “buying influence” by donating millions to University research.
  • Says social distancing outdoors is nonsense
  • Refers to the “scam of a pandemic”
  • Accuses the government of using Covid-19 to create a cashless Society
  • Accuses the World of lockdown being a scam to let the banks take control
  • Claims Teaching Unions are in cahoots with the Tories over children not returning to school
tenor.gif

I didn't realise there were so many battalion 77 on here. How times change.
I tell you what watch it then find out yourself who's telling the truth.I suppose you guys watch with mother on the BBC.
The problem is you all come in together instantly, I've seen it all before. carry on guys.

Btw how did we get from iconoclasm to conspiracy theories? Only on THBF :laugh8:
Before the end of the 3rd page too. Impressive stuff. I think we were on about page 6 or 7 of the Wetherspoons thread before it went completely off-piste.

Yeah I think that must be what he means. The article says:
The Brigade uses social media such as Twitter and Facebook as well as psyop techniques to influence populations and behaviour. David Miller said that it is "involved in manipulation of the media including using fake online profiles".[24][25][26]
That is exactly what they do. They are on every platform. They use the same sources instantly & have the same come back lines but won't answer questions.

I didn't realise there were so many battalion 77 on here. How times change.
I tell you what watch it then find out yourself who's telling the truth.I suppose you guys watch with mother on the BBC.
The problem is you all come in together instantly, I've seen it all before. carry on guys.

So your saying a number of THBF forumites arent really home brewers but members of a not so secret psyop Battalion just waiting to trap people like yourself

I'm really glad the Mods have put this here out of the main forum. I'll leave everyone else to make their own mind up about these people & their amazing coincidences.
In the meantime I'll look at what I came for. Home brew. I'm out.

So your saying a number of THBF forumites arent really home brewers but members of a not so secret psyop Battalion just waiting to trap people like yourself
No they nudge opinion. If you have an alternative view they jump on you. You'll see it even on your local Facebook groups. Anyway I'm out bud.

Latest posts

Back