Tax and VAT on UK pint.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The comedy is around a group of old men having a go at making home made beer in a shed behind their wives back. Packed with lots of technical info and disasters. Should be an eye opener for the would be home brewer and a laugh for profesionals.
You could swap the gender rolls and call it SMaSH The Patriarchy

On one of my first brews some work colleagues of my wife came round before a work night out for drinks and to have a look at me finishing a brew in the kitchen

I was emptying from kettle to fv when I got a hop blockage. One of my wives colleagues volunteered to hold the fermenter whilst I removed the blocked tap and as I did so wort rocketed all over him. Their taxi arrived about the same time!

On one of my first brews some work colleagues of my wife came round before a work night out for drinks and to have a look at me finishing a brew in the kitchen

I was emptying from kettle to fv when I got a hop blockage. One of my wives colleagues volunteered to hold the fermenter whilst I removed the blocked tap and as I did so wort rocketed all over him. Their taxi arrived about the same time!
How many wives do you have?

If homebrewed beer in Britain is taxed there could be some laughs about ''cunning plans" to avoid it.
"Its not beer, it's mouthwash".

Back