Tesco direct - half price!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1x coopers Canadian blonde
1x coopers draught ale
2x john bull india pale ales
1x coopers stout
1x brewmaker yorky bitter
1x brewmaker IPA
1Xbrewmaker strong export bitter
4x youngs beer enhancer
4x coopers beer enhancer 1
a nice little order for me and comfirmed and 320 pints for around 87 quid.............luvvly jubbly

Thanks for the heads up.
Bagged myself a Cooper's Stout and a John Bull IPA.
Will be looking for tips soon on brewing them really short with my 15L FVs and kit pimping!

Thanks again, good spot.

I'm guessing Tesco are thinning down stock/getting rid of older stock as its mostly dated goods. It might be the kits are this year.

Wouldn't have thought they are giving up on it. Wilkos do well with their stuff.

Out of stock -

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

I'm guessing Tesco are thinning down stock/getting rid of older stock as its mostly dated goods. It might be the kits are this year.

Wouldn't have thought they are giving up on it. Wilkos do well with their stuff.

I hope you are right but i remember when they had their last sale on 12/12/16 all the white WineBuddy 30 bottle kits were out of stock on the day the sale started and they only normally knock a fiver off not half price, i guess time will tell. http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67495

Cheers, ordered two FVs and had loads of Clubcard points I'd forgotten about too :thumb:

Hi Everyone,

Get on to Tesco Direct now, a lot of home brew kit half price!

Just made an order (plus I get staff discount :D)

Great Heads up Woodfords Sundew �£11 each Youngs Scottish Heavy �£5 quid each bought 2 of each plus a few other bits .Great prices Thanks for the heads up:thumb:

Thanks for that

I've been waiting for Wilko doing likewise - the wine was on offer before Christmas but not the beer!

Stocked up!

Col P.

2 coopers stout, 6 definitive grape and a 30 bottle winebuddy sauv blanc. Under £35 but paid with my clubcard points, so I see it as free!!
Going to brew the winebuddy short to 20litres and a maybe use some of the grape juice for a bit of body.

Going to brew the winebuddy short to 20litres and a maybe use some of the grape juice for a bit of body.

Just my twopenneth, if you haven't already made this and thought it lacked something i would stick to the instructions i have made several gallons of this wine and have never thought it needed making short.

Sundew and coopers stout are still discounted but not half price any more....

yup, thanks for this :thumb:

Finally got a 25l fermenter, and some other bits and bobs, plus a kit I fancied - £13 all in, and free pick up at my local mini-tesco's. Barmy.

My mate got a load too (x6 kits), and a DJ, only to discover our local brew shop is selling off a ton of DJ's for £2.50 each. Dark or clear, brand new.

Ok so 2 youngs harvest lagers, two pilsners, 4 brew enhancers, and a cooper ginger beer for the kids. ( think you can go non alcoholic). Four kits, with enhancer less than £40.

Missed out on the coopers kits, wanted done Canada blondes as really enjoying the one at the moment.

Mrs Tea has added a WineBuddy Chardonnay 30 bottles Kit as she fancies a change, 3 x 30 bottle kits for £33:75 is a steal.

Latest posts

Back