The Brewers Journal - The magazine for the UK brewing industry

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewers Journal

Reaction score
Hi there,

I hope everyone is well. My name is Tim Sheahan, and I'm the editor of The Brewers Journal. I'm very happy to have joined The Homebrew Forum!

We're a trade publication about all-things brewing. We've been going since 2015 and publish in print every two months and online daily, along with a podcast that goes out every fortnight.

Below is the link to our homepage, which features all our latest news as well as the archive of the magazine and also the podcast episodes, too.

You can check us out here: The Brewers Journal – The professional magazine for the beer brewing industry

As I mentioned in a post about our upcoming London event, The Brewers Congress, homebrewing is an integral and essential part of many brewery's journeys. Whether you are just starting out or having been homebrewing for years, you are very welcome to join us at this year's event.

In our magazine, we also want to champion to fantastic beers, innovation and hard work that takes place in the homebrewing community each and every day.

If you want to shout about what you're doing, or to put someone you respect in the spotlight, please feel free to message me on here or via [email protected]

Every issue going forward will feature a focus on homebrewing so, please, get involved!

Thanks and I look forward to speaking more soon,

Tim

Attachments

• 73782-Brewers-Journal-hori-cy.png
    73782-Brewers-Journal-hori-cy.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 6
already having access to the industry will give them a massive head start On transferable expertises and incite.

Latest posts

Back