The Home Brew Festival 2017

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally we would start this in January but as we are opening the booking earlier this year and redoing all the bar related stuff for next year we need a good idea of what's coming our way.

The usual rules apply, just post what you are bringing and I shall update the list closing it a month before the festival incase we need to order any last minute bits.

All donations are VOLUNTARY and are not a condition of attending the festival, the choice is entirely down to you

Last year we had 130 gallons on the list but again we need more as more came last year than anticipated, however we were unable to put some on due to no information being provided or sediment being left in the container thus making the beer murky, please ensure BOTH of these things are taken care of before bringing your beer.

A newsletter will go out closer to the time with more details.
Kyle_T - 4.5 Gallons - Cask
Dennis King - 5 Gallons - ?
Joe1002 - 4.5 Gallons - Cask
Tim_n - 8 Gallons - Cornie
Rob Walker - 5 Gallons - ?
Krazypara - 9 Gallons - Sankey
Brewington - 4.5 Gallons - Polypin
Robsta & Ryan - 9 Gallons - Cornie
Gaz9053 - 4.5 Gallons - Sankey
Dad's Ale - 8 Gallons - Cornie
Nick Wotton - 4.5 Gallons - Cornie
Andy Rice - 18 Gallons - Cask

Total: 84.5 Gallons

Keep em coming Peeps

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year.........

Now you have drank all of your homebrew.....

Its a great time to get some more on if you can make some extra for the festival bar it will be very much appreciated...

We would all love to try your beers please put your pledges below.....

All best from the homebrew festival committee...

Don't forget to join up as a member on www.thehomebrewfestival.co.uk , at only �£5 and get your places booked now! :cheers1:

From now until 1st March anyone who books will be entered into a draw to win one of our exclusive T Shirts for you to wear with pride! #thbf2017

We have had a few issues where members couldn't renew their membership, i am hoping i have fixed this error now.

Feel free to login and renew if you do experience any problems please email me [email protected] and i will take a look for you.

Announcements:

Top Secret have been confirmed for this years Saturday night Entertainment.

Lectures & Demos throughout Saturday

Beer Torrent------------------- WILL BE DOING AN EXTRACT AND ALL GRAIN BREW ON SITE.

Dr Jacopo Mazzeo------------ WILL BE DOING A SPEECH ON WINE AND BEER.

EVERARDS---------------------- WILL BE DOING A TALK ON BREWERIES

More to follow when we get more information.

We will have RJS Caterering Services back again this year with more healthy options for you all to tuck into.

Lets hope we have better weather this year so we can enjoy it even more..

Hope to see you all at the Festival........

Tim_n - 8 Gallons - Cornie
Robsta & Ryan - 9 Gallons - Cornie
Dad's Ale - 8 Gallons - Cornie
Nick Wotton - 4.5 Gallons - Cornie
Bobsbeer - 4.5 Gallons - Sankey
JAK - 4.5 Gallons -Cornie
Total: 93.5 Gallons

Keep em coming peeps

We can offer the first 100 Full members that book there place at the 2017 festival a free Polo shirt, this offer is one per member, if you bring guests and want one for them they will be offered at 10.00 per shirt if booked by a member or 13.00 to all Registered non members.

See our website for more details. www.thehomebrewfestival.co.uk

Hi all some of you may have noticed that i have had to change your membership status to Registered Non Members this is down to an Error we found when memberships had ran out.

It would not let us go into the renew membership button.

I have only changed the ones that would have ran out before the festival dates this to enable you to renew you membership early so you can book your places and grab the offer for a free polo shirt we are down to 90 now so be quick as to not miss out.

As Non Registered members you will still receive the newsletters etc

Any Questions or Worries feel free to PM me.

If not see you at the festival :cheers1:

all best Robsta

Keep them Pledges coming peeps only a four months left to get your brews on......

17264644_1478215558864683_3842545003766815554_n.jpg

Tim_n - 8 Gallons - Corny
Robsta & Ryan - 9 Gallons - Corny
Dad's Ale - 8 Gallons - Corny
Nick Wotton - 4.5 Gallons - Corny
Bobsbeer - 4.5 Gallons - Corny
JAK - 4.5 Gallons - Corny
BarnsleyBrewer - 4.5 Gallons - Corny
GaryB - 4.5 Gallons - Corny

Total: 102.5 Gallons

Keep em Coming peeps

godfather.png

The Homebrew Festival 2017 will be at:
Market Bosworth RFC Cadeby Ln, Market Bosworth CV13 0BA

Why become a MEMBER?

If you want to get cheaper rates on camping and merchandise, don’t forget to renew your membership before booking. Members get some GREAT free gifts this year. A FREE 12 bottle jute carry bag and a FREE Festival polo shirt for the first 100 members to book.

To see this years prices click 2017 PRICES.

The Festival is open to all home brewers whether you make Cider, Wine, Lager or Craft ales.
See Style Guide Here

Hope to see old and new brewers again this year.

Merchandise:- CUT OFF DATE FOR ORDERS �" 15th May 2017, which gives us three weeks to order and get everything delivered to us…Polo Shirts, Fleeces, Name Tags, Pint Glasses, Goblets…

Competition Entries:- CUT OFF DATE FOR POSTAL ENTRIES �" 20th May 2017, and they need to be posted to arrive with us before 2nd June 2017 to ensure they get to the festival.

The delivery address will be sent out with the competition labels.

If you are bringing them to the festival yourselves, they need to be handed in at reception before 10 am on Saturday 10th June.

The CLOSING DATE FOR NON POSTAL ENTRIES will be 30th May, this will give us time to post your labels.

Members �" Don’t forget to state your free Polo Shirt size when paying for the weekend.

Be quick they are going fast.

4.PNG

DOH.jpg

godfather.png

Not many entries into the competition as of yet guys and dolls....

We added more categories for you all from your votes but the entries are low compared to last year especially the wines come on this is for you..

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Sorry Guys been let down by one of the lecturers just go an email saying he cannot make it .........Tried to find another but they wanted to much money and the budget would not spread that far.....

Dont forget this is open to the whole brewing community so lets get them brews on and show the other groups how good you are, at making beer.

18118857_1525734860779419_2648790594557192284_n.jpg

ONLY 23 MORE DAYS FOR POSTAL ENTRIES

If you want to enter this years competition but can't make the festival, post them to us but remember the closing date is the 20th of MAY 2017

Address and Labels will be sent out once your entry as been booked in at www.thehomebrewfestival.co.uk

IMPORTANT Update to Competition Entry Rules From You say......

All brews to have been made by the competitor
Beers - Any style brown 500ml or 750ml bottle
Beers - Any colour crown cap
Beers - Minimum is 1500ml per entry
Cider – Any style 500ml or 750ml glass bottle
Cider – Any colour crown cap
Cider – Minimum is 1500ml per entry
Wines - Any style 750ml glass bottle
Wines - Corks or screw caps acceptable
Wines - Minimum of 1 bottle (750ml) per entry
Labels: One bottle (the bottle to be judged) must only have the registration label that will have been sent by post, others can be labelled as you like (but should also have the registration label attached
Competitors may Now enter up to 3 entries per beer class they must be different recipes.
Competitors may enter as many classes as they wish.
Competitors may enter as many entries into the Cider or Wine classes.

If you are POSTING your Entries once you have paid and entered your Styles, you will be sent the Competition Labels and Address to send them to.

Good Luck to all that Enter.

Are there still spots for caravans?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Alan
There is spots for caravans but the rugby club does not have electric hook ups as of yet.

There is a caravan site across the road which is quite good prices if you need electric.

Their website is below
Bosworth Caravan Park
http://www.bosworthcaravanpark.co.uk/ 
Address: The Gatehouse, Cadeby Ln, Market Bosworth, Nuneaton CV13 0BA
Phone: 01455 292259

If you went across the road you would only need a day pass which is £10 per person for the whole weekend.

Hope to see you there..

So on the forum is going? I've just signed up as a member and once I confirm if I'm free the Friday going to book to go for the weekend in the caravan. May be flying solo as the wife isn't really interested.

Would be good to meet a few more forum folk!

So on the forum is going? I've just signed up as a member and once I confirm if I'm free the Friday going to book to go for the weekend in the caravan. May be flying solo as the wife isn't really interested.

Would be good to meet a few more forum folk!

I am going.
Great weekend in store. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back