The Homebrew Company - site sponsor

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyh

Regular.
Reaction score
I know nowadays we generally only mention a company when the service has been poor, but I just want to say a thanks to Shane at the Homebrew Company - site sponsor.

I ordered a second batch of stuff off of them, grains and yeast in the main, and when I got home from work and unpacked the box I found a couple of the yeasts were missing.
Now I am thinking they could have fallen out in transport or some such, but thought I would let them know.

Anyhow, sent an email and got a nice reply from Shane who apologised for the missing items and said they would send out replacements, and today they arrived - including an extra yeast.

OK, I know you could say they were only fulfilling an order, but I thought the way it was dealt with and the promptness of it all was top notch and so Thanks Shane and all at The Homebrew Company!
:thumb: :cheers:

Its not you complaining because they've made a mistake, its giving them a chance to put it right....... which they have done to your satisfaction and quickly, so a good result :thumb:

We can all cock it up now and again, I know I often drop the proverbial, but its nice to know if they do make a mistake they're quick to sort it, well done to them :thumb:

Yep, can't fault them. My last order was quite a big one, and included a fermenting bucket which arrived damaged. Sent an email, got a quick reply and within a few days a I had a replaced item.

I have found that my emails have always been answered quickly , and if you bulk buy, I think the prices are quite good too

I don't know about everyone else but I know I'm willing to spend a little more on items of I know I'm going to get good customer service when I need it. Good to know that this company is worth dealing with.

I've got allot of my stuff from them and they are good, as are most of the companies I've used in fact I've not had a bad experience yet and I think it would be in the spirit of the forum to name the other good ones but I would obviously like to avoid pissing off the sponsors or the mods, but yeah the companies out there are good

There is nothing wrong with telling people about good experiences with other suppliers whether sponsors or not. But I wouldn't expect you to do it in the same topic which is supplier specific.

I ordered my boiler and my first AG kit, can't fault the service at all. I even emailed after to get the recipe and some advise on dry hopping, the response was speedy and friendly!

In this day and age, companies lose focus with customer service, just glad this hasn't impacted the brewing world!

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back