The lights are on but noone is home.... iSpindle

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
i have an ispindle which worked fine on my last brew, but i have just turned it on to try and get into the config.

when it switches on the little green light comes on but its not reporting back to my software and when i try and press the reset button to get into config mode a little blue light flashes but it doesnt show up in my list of wifi's so i cant access it to do anything with it.

anybody have any ideas as to what i can to to get into and fix it or is it a case of binning it a getting a new one....

your help is much appreciated.

You should not have a green light,
No lights when on normally and blue flash for WiFi activity.
Red light comes on when charging and goes blue solid when fully charged.

Is battery charged?
Press that little button a few times and you get a few blue flashes' look on WiFi on phone and search for WiFi if necessary.
If you can't see ispindel to connect to let us know, ideally in the ispindel thread. Also post in US forum ispindle.
Note different spellings.

thanks for the reply.

yes the battery is charged, when i press the reset button i get the blue light flash, i have tried pressing it a few times and it flashes every time i press it but i still cant see the ispindle wifi

Latest posts

Back