The Range Red wine kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I’ve just bottled another 30 bottle red wine kit from The Range. I never manage to get a full 30 bottles out of the kit, but in doing 27 I managed one more than last time. The last of the wine (which could have made it 28 bottles) was also a bit cloudy, so I siphoned that off into a litre jug and I’m currently ‘quality assuring it’. I have to say that, once again, it’s very nice and extremely quaffable. I’m very glad I’ve still got 8 bottles of the last red wine kit from the Range.

It’s come out at 11.0% as did the last Range kit, but it certainly doesn’t taste like a 11.0% wine. It’s medium bodied and has a lovely taste of black cherries. This is my Christmas wine, so I’m looking forward to December.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 4
We make this kit often and i fill to 23l so get 28 bottles i agree its extremely quaffable we dont like expensive red wines as they are a bit too "burnt wood tasking" for our tastes, this is spot on.

We make this kit often and i fill to 23l so get 28 bottles i agree its extremely quaffable we dont like expensive red wines as they are a bit too "burnt wood tasking" for our tastes, this is spot on.
Wandered how long it would take for our Range Wine Expert to pop up:laugh8::laugh8::laugh8:
🍷🍷🍷

Wandered how long it would take for our Range Wine Expert to pop up:laugh8::laugh8::laugh8:
🍷🍷🍷

I think they have become so popular they are not making enough to keep up with demand we often find our local store has non left and the staff say they fly off the shelves as soon as they get a delivery, at £20 - £25 they are really good value.

Latest posts

Back