The Sun.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When asked by some newspapers if they could use the clip if they gave him credit TravellingWigbury said yes when asked by Daz Boot from the Sun he said no and gave the reason, look at the sour grapes when Daz Boot sees he has been turned down -

1693074672886.png

I doubt Dazza knows a one busty nymph who wants sex with anyone let alone hundreds ;)

Just a few reasons i wouldn't use the paper to wipe my ****.

Last edited:
Looks like one of the new self combusting ev one's

I thought it must be an electric vehicle but turns out its not -

Police believe a bus fire that broke out on a busy city centre street may have been started deliberately.
The bus became engulfed in flames on Lime Street in Liverpool opposite the railway station at 18:30 BST on Friday.
Merseyside Police said the fire was extinguished and no injuries had been reported to the force.
"Further reports and examinations have established that the fire may have been caused deliberately at present," police said.
The force urged anyone with information to come forward as a joint investigation with the fire service was now under way.
Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service said a Stagecoach representative was in attendance while the fuel and battery supply to the vehicle had been isolated.
A Stagecoach spokeswoman said: "Our driver safely evacuated all passengers from the vehicle and there were no reported injuries.
"Safety is our number one priority, and a full investigation into the cause of this incident is under way."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-66623132

Latest posts

Back