The TV Man Cometh - Now with a picture!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you made the big time J-P. :thumb: Is it for Beeb Look North or with you in Darlo-Yorkshire :?: :)

Kingfisher said:
Looks like you made the big time J-P. :thumb: Is it for Beeb Look North or with you in Darlo-Yorkshire :?: :)

It's a program called "Inside Out" which will apparently go out on BBC North East and Cumbria

will that be on bbc iplayer with it being regional?

if not can someone record it for me?

How Do All

Just a quick note to let you know that the man from the beeb says this should be aired in February, I'll let you know when I know.

Oh and I won the "Beer of the year" award

Well done J_P. You gonna post your award winning recipe? :cool:

Nice simple recipe there J_P. What yeast would you use if you couldn't get access to Summer Lightning?

MEB said:
Nice simple recipe there J_P. What yeast would you use if you couldn't get access to Summer Lightning?

I'd possibly try WLP013 or my favourite yeast has to be Cairngorm (The Ringwood strain to those of you buying white labs yeast). I reckon Safale S04 would make a decent job of it too.

Morning Gents, Sorry I've not been around for a while I've been a bit busy.

Just got word this morning that this is to be screened on 4th February, so tune in if you fancy watching a bunch of blokes getting hammered in a shed or two!

I forgot to mention that there will also be a feature on how my mate Pete brewed a GBBF silver medal winning ale in his kitchen (Rivet Catcher)

J_P said:
Morning Gents, Sorry I've not been around for a while I've been a bit busy.

Just got word this morning that this is to be screened on 4th February, so tune in if you fancy watching a bunch of blokes getting hammered in a shed or two!
Just hope its on iplayer so us southern softies can see a master brewer in action :)

Sparky Paul @ Jim's said:
That's 7.30PM on Wednesday, 4th Feb - BBC1 NE&C.

Anyone outside the area will be able to see it on Sky channel 975, or on a FTA sat box. Only those in the area will get it on Freeview.

If you've got sky you should be OK

Back