Trump has Covid.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been reading comments about Trump on Facebook the majority think it's either fake or highly suspicious due to the timing.

This is the only time I've had sympathy for the virus, imagine having to be so intimate with Trump.

I'm sure Americans will find the cure to save us from this cruel organism with a total disrespect for human lives. I just wish we could see the back of covid in November too.

IMG-20201002-WA0000.jpg

Which 4 British PM's or monarchs would we carve onto our mountains ? No one alive today please.

4 more years that's all I see ahead for our american cousins!
Told the wife, I was thinking to set up a FB group as a joke, to get trumps head on mount rushmore!
She looked at me and said if you do that it will probably happen as nobody has suggested that to him yet!! think I will hold off on that idea, might be dangerous..
As a recent American I can tell you that he has indeed looked into it:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...nald-trump-mt-rushmore-kristi-noem/index.htmlThis may be an older story, but supposedly the rest of the rock isn’t stable enough to add anyone else. Quite apropos.

Which 4 British PM's or monarchs would we carve onto our mountains ? No one alive today please.
Are you sure....?

well we could only have 2 not to annoy the USA - They have to have more. So it would be Churchill (I was going to say.. after all no other prime minister had a TANK named after them. - Then I remembered Cromwell?) The second would have to be Thatcher to avoid criticism of gender bias.

Like many, I was skeptical that he had it at all, not putting a campaign stunt out of the question. It's a little sad that the WH cannot be trusted.
Now, I'm watching live as they are ready to transport him to Walter Reed Medical Center. I now believe he does have COVID-19. As far as what his actual state is, there's no way the WH is going to reveal exactly what is going on.

Are you sure....?

well we could only have 2 not to annoy the USA - They have to have more. So it would be Churchill (I was going to say.. after all no other prime minister had a TANK named after them. - Then I remembered Cromwell?) The second would have to be Thatcher to avoid criticism of gender bias.
I don't think most Americans think that way especially when the skeletons in the closet of those on Mt. Rushmore are let out.
President Obama was knee-capped for most of his presidency so who knows what would have happened if the parties had worked together.
Jimmy Carter is a great man. If you see what he's done with his life since he left office, it's very humbling. I think he got a bad rap as well and was defined by the hostage situation at the time.
Lincoln, not perfect, seems like he belongs up there (if people are interested in that sort of thing which I find a little presumptuous).

One way to get out of TV debates.

He has been vocal about not wearing face coverings if this is true I wonder if he will change his mind and tell people he was wrong.
I knew better than to watch the debate. It was embarrassing for America. I was mortified watching clips the following day--far worse than I could have imagined.
I thought, as well, that he might not have the virus and it was a political ploy. As I said at the bottom of this thread, I'm watching live as the personnel are getting ready to transport him to the hospital via helicopter.

Ironic that there's no mention of any other entourage catching it apart from who they got it from.
Absolutely farse the lot of it as its all stall tactics to avoid **** from the debate and at which he had it and was on stage with his opponent shouting and roaring without a mask hmmm, no mention of of Biden having it yet.
Hope Hicks seems the likely source. A Senate Republican has it. The WH is notorious for hiding things that don't fall in line with the narrative.
I didn't believe it either but watching live now (23:16 your time) as he's to be helicoptered to hospital.

Back