TT Landlord.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last one I did was calcium 142 sulphate 122 chloride 231. I used golden promise malt as well but this is not as important as the yeast.

I brew my clone of TT lord real often. I don’t live far from the brewery and a friend of a friend brought me some yeast which I propagated and cryosuspended. Not sure it makes a huge difference if you use the real deal or West Yorkshire ale from wyeast, or even a dried yeast.
I agree with others that the key difference is the use of golden promise.

I brew my clone of TT lord real often. I don’t live far from the brewery and a friend of a friend brought me some yeast which I propagated and cryosuspended. Not sure it makes a huge difference if you use the real deal or West Yorkshire ale from wyeast, or even a dried yeast.
I agree with others that the key difference is the use of golden promise
Personally, I would say the yeast is the most important part of the equation.

Having brewed a few versions of TT Landlord over the past few years S04 won’t cut it Wyeast 1968 West Yorkshire is the yeast TT use and that is the only version which tastes closest I am a bit Biased since i live in Halifax next to Keighley where the water is very similar for brewing purposes

Back