Update to shipping options at The Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it depends on the driver, living rural our Evri courier is local and is great he will leave packages in our garage etc. Where as Dhl recently delivered a package not from MM to completely the wrong address in the neighbouring village . When I complained they basically did nothing thankfully the person knew me and dropped it off this is the second time Dhl have done this.

To give Evri their due, I placed an order at TMM yesterday before lunch. As it was only a small delivery and no wet yeast etc I went with Evri to save on fees.

Delivery was today. Unfortunately I wasn't in and hadn't anticipated they would be anywhere near as efficient so back to the depot it has gone 🤣

Our local delivery guy is one of the good ones and won't just leave on doorsteps. Hopefully a neighbour is in tomorrow as have to go into the office despite Friday usually being a wfh day.

Last edited:
To give Evri their due, I placed an order at TMM yesterday before lunch. As it was only a small delivery and no wet yeast etc I went with Evri to save on fees.

Delivery was today. Unfortunately I wasn't in and hadn't anticipated they would be anywhere near as efficient so back to the depot it has gone 🤣

Our local delivery guy is one of the good ones and won't just leave on doorsteps. Hopefully a neighbour is in tomorrow as have to go into the offoce despite Friday usually being a wfh day.
If you download the app, it gives you a load of options. Let us know if you need any assistance.

Back