• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED equipment anything for brewing beer and wine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbrewer2

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to brewing so I need a whole set up as I have nothing so will need fermentation buckets airlocks syphon thermometer keg bottles corker capper ect let me know what you got I can pay for a courier too.

Hi I'm new to brewing so I need a whole set up as I have nothing so will need fermentation buckets airlocks syphon thermometer keg bottles corker capper ect let me know what you got I can pay for a courier too.

Which part of the country are you ? what brought you to the forum and what styles of brew would you like to be brewing ?

I've got 2x 23L plastic pressure barrels for sale. They have the S30 gas fitting and each barrel comes with an empty Hambleton Bard S30 cylinder. These can be exchanged by most homebrew shops for full ones for £5 or so. I'm asking £20 per barrel and cylinder.

I have six 33 litre buckets that I used for fermenting. £10 each. They hold 30 litres with a couple of inches of head space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a look on ebay. Occasionally you can get a complete kit-brewing setup, sometimes brand new, for under £15.

Hi,
Just noticed the advert if you want to pm me, I have some spare brewing kit and I don't use it.
If you want to either collect the items, I live in Manchester, or you want to pay for them to be collected then you are quite willing to have them as I don't use them anymore, as I have bought a different pieces of equipment.
Cheers
Big D 2657

hi i am in nottingham i have 80 pet bottles you can have free there brand new still in the box. WERE ARE YOU ????

Back