• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - free or cheap dj's near Sutton in Ashfield

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boost

Reaction score
As per title really. I fancy doing a few experimental brews and could do with a few djs but my homebrew spending is coming under scrutiny from her indoors!

Cheers!

If you have no luck mate a lot of use tesco 5l water bottles as DJs. Only £1.10 as well.

Thanks for the tip, that was already the backup plan. I just recon swmbo will moan a bit less if they are nice glass demis and not plastic bottles.........of course I could be wrong!

:lol:

Lol it all tastes the same. If she moans tell her to make some nice jumpers for them :D

It sounds bleeding obvious but keep an eye on eBay for huge batches of these things, keep the few that you need and sell the rest in smaller batches. You'll easily cover your costs as the market for such a large number is tiny, whereas if you resell in batches of 2-3 you'll have a good market.

Back