What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bottle of my tripel is probably a bad idea as my blood sugar was dangerously low yesterday, but when you're dead you're dead 😂

20230928_200315.jpg

Actually last night rather than tonight (too busy cooking). I've been looking for 750ml bottles so we can have sharing bottles of my brews. Discovered Lidl do 660ml for 50p more than I can get 750ml swing tops but they already have beer in them :cool:. I think its the first time I've really tasted SM properly. Its a lot more bitter than I was expecting, my guess would be around 50 IBU. Going to have to do some googling.

IMG_5673.jpg

Did a quick google. Its 28 IBU apparently.

Interesting history. Originally set up in Asia. They say they use a French hop and matching their description of flavour and aroma is looks like it is Strisselspalt grown in the Alsace which has a tiny 1.1% Alpha.

Just had a glass of my cryo pop smash (next time I'll clean the glass properly, how embarrassing!) It's about 10 weeks old and not getting drunk. Nothing wrong with it mind, we're just not drinking as much.

Then a bottle of my new best friend, this Marzen. It is lovely, but honestly preferred Alastair's one. Was more toasty. 😁

Probably won't have any more - but my name might start with P and have an O at the end, and a double C in the middle 😂

20230929_181510.jpg

20230929_173730.jpg

Just had a glass of my cryo pop smash (next time I'll clean the glass properly, how embarrassing!) It's about 10 weeks old and not getting drunk. Nothing wrong with it mind, we're just not drinking as much.

Then a bottle of my new best friend, this Marzen. It is lovely, but honestly preferred Alastair's one. Was more toasty. 😁

Probably won't have any more - but my name might start with P and have an O at the end, and a double C in the middle 😂

View attachment 90355
View attachment 90356
Pacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back