What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A velvet stout from the same range. These are only £1.50 a tin and this is described as full bodied. It isn’t. It’s a bit thin. Nice enough though.
619C5B29-B7AE-40D8-AB3B-9C2D88F28E1D.jpeg

Respect - for a man who drinks OP as a starter, then follows on with 4 tins of Shore Leave in an evening. Subsidiary question, do you jug-mix the Shore Leave or open them in series, just in case you hanker after something different?

My bad, i didn't have 4 cans just one it was the first picture i found on google images.

Think I'll stick to ginger ale.

View attachment 90863
I opted for dry January this year and tried a pretty big range of non alcoholic beers, I think the only two that I found fairly decent where Guinness Zero, and Aldi’s Sainte Etienne which when served iced cold made for a pretty refreshing larger like drink, actually a few of the larger‘s weren’t bad, hoppy beers though I find just don’t seem to work without the alcohol.

Yep, I did 6 weeks or so at the start of the year and tried a good few. Guinness 0.0 is clear winner. I also like Brooklyn Special Effects. The Asahi wasn't bad.

Really want to try the Hoegaarden but haven't see it anywhere. And there's a Damm amber that looks tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back