What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non alcohol to start with. Very good (as usual )from Mash Gang.

20231014_165556.jpg

20231014_165620.jpg

IMG_2156.jpeg

My wife has been working in Turkey and brought this back for me, I think it’s their most popular beer but it wasn’t popular with the locals she was shopping with.

Interesting bottle ring pull. No real aroma, the flavour is a bit like apple juice in sweetness and aftertaste. It reminds me of one of the British macro lagers but I can’t remember which.

View attachment 90889
My wife has been working in Turkey and brought this back for me, I think it’s their most popular beer but it wasn’t popular with the locals she was shopping with.

Interesting bottle ring pull. No real aroma, the flavour is a bit like apple juice in sweetness and aftertaste. It reminds me of one of the British macro lagers but I can’t remember which.
Nice enough on draught when it’s 40+

American Amber, kindly sent to me by @matt76, and poured during half time. Brilliant job 👏. Loads of caramel aroma and flavour with just enough chocolatey roast to balance the sweetness and dry out the finish. Thanks for sharing it, it’s helping take the edge off a very tense game 😬

IMG_2429.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back