What are you listening to tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to this

IMG_2999.jpeg

On this

IMG_2998.jpeg

One of my favorite albums at the minute. It’s been pressed on 200g vinyl and plays at 45rpm for maximum audio detail. The P10 is stunning, it sounds even better than it looks.

I’m blessed/cursed with perfect pitch and an extremely visceral responses to good and bad music. I might as well rip the ars3 clean out of positives because the downsides are total hell to me.
Not sure if I posted this before. This is My nephew's band. He's from Lisburn so not far from you. He's only 16

Just blew No. 2 son’s mind playing this on the new turntable. It feels like the bass is coming up through the floor and grabbing a hold of every bone in your body.

A great song. I'm not sure if you are familiar with Kyron Bourke, a Dubliner based in Belfast. He covers this regularly with a jazz/blues kind of vibe. He has a gravelly Cohen-esque voice which I think really suits the song.

I'm listening to one of my favourite albums tonight. Cate Bros. by the Cate Brothers Band from 1977. I'm sure most would see this as very dated but I love it. 😊

A great song. I'm not sure if you are familiar with Kyron Bourke, a Dubliner based in Belfast. He covers this regularly with a jazz/blues kind of vibe. He has a gravelly Cohen-esque voice which I think really suits the song.
I’m not, but he sounds right up my straße. I’ll keep an eye out for him playing in town.

Back