What are you listening to?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just mashed in to a mix of Godsmack, Rammstein and early Greenday, just to lighten the mood! Making the beer for my upcoming wedding, to which the future missus will come down the aisle to Lithium by Evanescence, we'll sign the book to Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, and we'll leave to the strains of Ich Will by Rammstein :)

When I can get The Lad to take "Here Comes Science" by They Might Be Giants out of the car CD player, Donald Fagen's "Sunken Condos"

listening to slow cooker bubbling with tomorrows stew in it ! hmmmm

Mmmmmm.. Stew.

Well, seeing as my old vectra with cassete player and one working speaker finally went to the crusher this morning I intend to dust off some old CDs, make a few mp3 discs and slide them into the stereo of our 'proper' car (read: the missus' motor which I'm hijacking!)

This week on my commute to work, I shall mostly be listening to.. Siamese Dream by Smashing Pumpkins, Heart Like A River by Ida and C by Rex.

Bring it on! :mrgreen:

The bloody air conditioning in the office, which sits over my head and irritates me by doing what I imagine to be a good impression of first stage tinnitus! :(

After seeing him in Manchester a few weeks back I'm listening to a lot of Leonard Cohen.

This then leads me on to Tom Waits and Nick Cave.

All a bit offbeat but I put that down to the change in the weather (my beer lives in the shed and I get wet every time I have a pint! :(

http://www.concertvault.com/humble-pie/winterland-may-06-1973.html

Just downloaded this for free (you have to be a member), but every week there are two free concerts to download, plus hundreds of others for only $5, so a couple of quid. Lately I've got Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Kinks, Muddy Waters, BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Humble Pie, Santana, Johnny Winter, James Brown, Little Feat, mostly for free, all in concert. Fantastic!!

Blue Rose Code.
It's gonna be a big 12 months for Ross ....... he'll make it big I think. Off to Nashville tomorrow! You heard it here first :)

[youtube:3ml7jc3m]1Y6-e9BTbYg[/youtube:3ml7jc3m]

Thanks Oldbloke. Probably my favourite Drake album-mostly just him playing & singing. Don't understand why some folk find his music depressing- I find it haunting & sometimes just right after a long day.

Pjam said:
Brewbob said:

Gonna have to look into this Bob. That's a nice burst Tele too :D I play badly, but I started in Salop!

I too play badly but love my guitars, I've got a burst Washburn 335 as well.
Concert Vault rocks, it was originally called Wolfgangs Vault, Wolfgang was the original name of Bill Graham, legendary promoter of the Fillmore East and West, and Winterland. Some fantastic gigs here...

Joe Bonnamassa, going to see him on Friday with a back stage pass to meet him and the band.

Cant wait

Ah brilliant :D and another tele player too.

[youtube:7bugv75y]tUXX5HnBjx4[/youtube:7bugv75y]

Latest posts

Back