where will you be this time next week

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prolix said:
In a tent, in the rain on holiday with my outlaws :(

It could be worse... no it couldn't lol, could possibly have gone awol for a day or two but me wedding anaversery that day too.
You're heading for a ban :evil:

What wedding anniversary? How many years? And note how to spell it.

I apologise Moley, I will copy and paste it 50 times :lol:

Anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary, anniversary.

Me 10th anniversary, still going strong because I live in the garage and garden and she in the house ;)

Anything ending with a five or a zero, I suppose you're excused.

Our 22nd yesterday wasn't marked in any way, I think we just stay together out of habit, and it certainly wouldn't have stopped me going to the Hot Break if the dates had coincided.

Latest posts

Back