• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Whole setup for sale - 3 pot, HERMS, plate chiller and all Home Assistant controlled

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNorm

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been a big fan of this forum and have regularly come here and to other communities that support this great hobby for advice.

Life has thrown a few health and family related curve balls at me recently and it has really sucked the fun out of brewing and alcohol generally for me. Unfortunately it's not a phase so I'm reluctantly selling my whole setup.

The equipment consists of:

1x 35L Powell Brewing HLT with 2.5kW~ element and HERMS coil and sight glass installed

1x 25L Powell Brewing Mash tun with false bottom and Malt Miller recirculation manifold

1x 35L Powell Brewing boiler with 2 x 2.5kW~ elements and whirlpool arm

1x SSbrewtech 25L Brew Bucket (BM Edition) with optional chilling coil lid (original lid included) and neoprene jacket

1x Plate chiller

3x 12v circulation pumps

2x 3-way ball valves

1x Extractor fan with DIY hood

1x DIY closed loop chiller running esphome

1x Stainless catering table

1x Steel mash paddle

1x Stand bottle capper

1x Consumer unit housing all electricals, operating from a 240v industrial plug

~ Box of hoses, spares and sealed hops

All of the equipment is controlled from esphome and Home Assistant. The internals of my control panel consist of a 12v transformer, esp8266, 4 ds18b12 sensors, 4ch relay board, 3 solid state relays and some MCBs to isolate if needed. The cooler also has it's own esp8266 board, 2ch relay for pump and compressor and also a ds18b12 sensor for the cooling tank.

It has been the best iteration of my brewery so far but of course this can be converted if you have a preferred control panel.

Unless you know what you are doing with esphome or Home Assistant, or you want to break the brewery into parts I would recommend another listing. Screenshots included and I can send the ESPhome config files so you can add to your own network.

Photos here

Looking for around £1,000 collection only from Waterlooville, Hampshire. I will take offers but it would need to be fairly close if possible

I'd prefer to sell the kit in it's entirety but would take on suggestions to break it down if it's done sensibly and not in lots of tiny listings.

I also have a dispensing setup with around 6 corny keys, and a full size larder fridge, which I'll list here too soon.

If you have any questions or want any close ups just let me know.

I've done some good beers on this and I really hope I can get this kit into some hands that will love it as much as I have.

EDIT: Forgot to say I will happily do a test run through of the kit if bought in it's entirety!

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest so far. I have dropped the price by 35% to help the sale along. The dispensing setup has also sold and is no longer available.

I'd be happy to accept £650 or close to that number. I've priced it so even if you want to use your own control panel / boards with the heating elements, it still feels like a good deal.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
Oli

Latest posts

Back