Why I chose to work here?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maggie

Reaction score
When you see the title ,you must guess who I am, a famous person in internet,or a genius for business,the kid of someone great,No,not at all,just a graduate student from school for less than half a year.
My first job is much easier than this,everyday ,I have to make forms ,type the documents,send the faxes one after another and then make phone calls to sales manager ,our customers.When I finished all this ,it’s about 9:00 p.m.After almost there months,I chose to quit ,although well paid,without too much thinking.All I want is what I am looking for,the international trade.
It’s difficult to accept a good many of refuses everyday,every week,even for almost a total month because of lacking working experience.Sometimes,the cruel reality can make it clear for you ,no matter your so-called friends ,schoolmates or colleagues.Some one said,when you are in the valley floor,don’t be afraid or discouraged ,whenever you go ,it’s a up way road.
Thanks to god,I can do what I want.Besides,in our company, it’s free to express our opinions,share with others.When you come across the difficulties or don’t know what to do,there is always someone standing there to help you carefully and teach you with great patient.It makes me understand that I have an accompany ,not fighting alone. Now I can feel that I’m becoming better and better.
I hope that,one day,I can do something to make it bigger,more international ,even go to New York for IPO.As for now,it’s to let you know his existence and name.
Thanks for you time.Glad to share it with you.

Back