Woodfords wherry..to bottle or to keg?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keg or bottle Woodfords Wherry for optimum results?

• I keg it

• I bottle it

• I keg most of it and bottle 10 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tim84 said:
Following the advice on here, I'm the proud new father of my first Keg of Wherry!

I went for 80g in boiling water, cooled.

ygu7u5yd.jpg

Glad to see that I'm not the only one to cut the logo off the box to stick on the barrel! :D

My Wherry went in the shed last night, It will be ready for christmas! :drink:

It's my first brew, it had to be done!

I might keep all the labels afterwards too so I have a record over the years of what I've brewed!

I just kegged my Woodfords Wherry about 1 hour ago. Im so pleased with it. Its my first ever brew! I had a little sip to try it and im over the moon! Not only does it taste like beer but it tastes nice! So got the bug now!!!
My label is on the fridge but after seeing that photo im off to get the scissors now.

:thumb:

I batch prime mine with 80g of sugar dissolved in 300ml of boiling water.

I did about 10 bottles and kegged the rest. I found that the wherry in the keg was much more to my likening, but would bottle the same amount again next time.

Hi I am planning to keg a wherry as my first brew. I have a question about the co2 bulbs on the keg lid... how exactly do they work? do you use one as soon as you put the beer in the keg or wait for it to start glugging? any advice would be appreciated!

Latest posts

Back