Hi from Cornwall

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJC-KER

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just joined the forum as it's been really useful having just started home brewing. Literally hours of fun looking at reviews and advice - Thanks to all!

I've decided to brew in the garage so have a primary stainless steel FV from Alibaba -China (suitably modified at my work with a stainless direct access tube), heater belt with digital temperature controller (Ebay), insulation jacket (bubble wrap!), a second plastic FV and luckily work for a pump manufacturing company so have the use of a pump for bin-bin transfers and bottling (set to exact 500ml 'doses').
So far have done Brewferm Framboise and in the pipeline have Oatmeal coffee stout (modified kit), ready in 2 weeks, Bad Cat - 6 weeks to go, Brewferm Old Brown (conditioning in 2nd bin) with Old Conkerwood and Krick ready in the cupboard - More plans for modded kits after Xmas.
Enough from me, time for the Bad Cat test bottle!
Mike

WP_20151110_002ss.jpg

It was about £95 delivered from Alibaba Express - the Chinese version of Ebay. Despite being a bit worried about using them it all went well and arrived in about 4 weeks - even included an immersion heater - I'll look up the link and post it here

Thats where i have been looking Alibaba,company on there trading for 7 years main export is the US and the pots look exactly like the ss ones,and he states he supplies a well known US home brewing company

Hello and welcome. Can hou please give more info about your pump,please?

Back