Cambolicious Fife Beer Festival

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwiseman77

Landlord.
Reaction score
The 2nd beer festival from Struan and the guys at the beautiful Cambo Estate on the 18th of May. The first one was back in November and was really good fun, with great beer, food, bands all in a beautiful setting. Got to meet and chat to some brewers from local micros as well as enter the home brew comp. I'm sure a summer one will be even better. If anyone is interested here's a link to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/camboliciousbeerfest?fref=ts

alawlor66430 said:
I don't have FB but where and when is it

Cambo Country House Estate, just outside St. Andrews/Kingsbarns on the 18th of May. There's no info up on the estate website yet but they're will be soon I assume. You should try come along, the one in November was really good fun :thumb:

Aye I definitely will, ill see if my auld man wants to come along to, it's braw that it's in fife, most of them are a fair trek away

alawlor66430 said:
Aye I definitely will, ill see if my auld man wants to come along to, it's braw that it's in fife, most of them are a fair trek away

There will be a bunch of professional brewers their from Fife micro/craft breweries. The master brewer from the Eden brewery and Bob the owner/brewer of the St. Andrew's Brewing company came along last time, they stayed the whole day and were more than happy to have a chat about brewing over a few ales :thumb:

You should stick a brew or 2 into the home brew comp too, no fee to enter

Aye I've got a few different bottles I'm gonna put aside for it, do you take them in the day or post them in advance?

alawlor66430 said:
Aye I've got a few different bottles I'm gonna put aside for it, do you take them in the day or post them in advance?

Sorry mate been on holiday, yeah just bring them along on the day, 1 bottle per entry :thumb:

alawlor66430 said:
What's the rules for entries, do they have to be in marked brown glass bottles?

As far as I can remember, last time the rules were..."just bring some along". I definately had my own labels on mine, in fact I got points for presentation. Yeah it's all pretty laid back and informal :cheers:

Latest posts

Back