CO2 supply in Berkshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moff

Reaction score
Hi - anyone local to the Reading/Berkshire area know of a local CO2 supplier? I only need a small container to keep my corny keg topped off. I have searched the forums and most people seem to either have friendly arrangements with pubs, or know of a welding supplies shop that can refill a cylinder. BOC don't want to know.

Ok - found a supplier for anyone who is interested. Harringtons in Sonning (0118 9242 888) will refill a 10L bottle with CO2 for £9.40, and the bottle deposit is £65.00 (ouch). No rental costs though.

Moff said:
Ok - found a supplier for anyone who is interested. Harringtons in Sonning (0118 9242 888) will refill a 10L bottle with CO2 for £9.40, and the bottle deposit is £65.00 (ouch). No rental costs though.

Thanks for this Moff :thumb: Iv made a note of the number as I live in Bracknell & am I am getting a couple of corny's soon £65 seems a bit steep though :eek:

Its probably an hours drive from you, but in Andover you can get a pub cylinder for under £20 with no deposit - then get them filled locally... I decided it was worth the journey :thumb:
clicky

Latest posts

Back