Old dog looking for fine tuning (or new tricks!)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonbrewer

Reaction score
Hello to all

I just found this site while looking for the brewing instructions for a Tom Caxton Real Ale. I wanted to check 3oz was the correct sugar for barreling, having lost the instructions.

I've been brewing kit beers and making non-kit wine for about 25 years, the latter with varying levels of success. The notable exception was a very nice raspberry wine we made with a glut of fruit from the garden. It was like nectar but sneaked up and mugged you during the course of an evenings drinking!! :drunk:

Hope to be able to glean some tips from time to time and even offer my limited knowledge to any queries.

Devonbrewer

devonbrewer said:
It was like nectar but sneaked up and mugged you during the course of an evenings drinking!! :drunk:

:rofl: :rofl: Funny enough most of what I make has the same effect :rofl: :rofl:

ps ...Welcome... :clap:

I too would like your raspberry wine recipe, as I've heard they can come out a bit odd but there will be loads down the canal later in the year and it'd be a crime not to...

To all asking for my raspberry wine recipe, I'm currently away on business so I'll try to find time to put it on here at the weekend.

Devonbrewer

250m from home and living on cask Bombadier

Latest posts

Back