Rings of fire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mate of mine brought some of http://www.hotsauce.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1172HF from the states. Made a chilli tonight with 2Kg of beef and 3 old elpasso mild chili mixes. I only used 1 Tsp of the hot sauce and I have to say it lives up to its name...... Toilet rolls are in the fridge.... Its awaesome

PS when I say its hot I mean its hot, I love chilli and cant generally get it hot enough....... This my friends is the real deal

Lol - wet wipes in the fridge then. I tried this sauce at a mate's house ages ago. He got me to try it by putting a tiny drip on the tip of my finger - I still haven't forgiven him.

at 600,000 Scoville units that is seriously hot . . .Pure capsaicin comes in at 16,000,000 Scoville units . . . The hottest strain of Habanero coes in at 577,000 SU

:shock:

I made a chilli sauce with Dorset Naga chillies.
That was 3 years ago and I still have some left.

It's ridiculously hot.

Vossy1 said:
So wtf is it Aleman, sound like napalm :lol: :twisted:
V It felt like napalm next day :eek:

Give you a clue on how hot this is
Daves insanity sauce is 51,000
raw Thai red chill is under 100,000
A raw scotch bonnet tops out at 350,000

The way it works is if a common or garden Red pepper has a value of 0 you would have to dilute this sauce 600,000 times to get back to the same value as a Red pepper.

Its just under the chilli hit of Raw Dorset Naga.

Latest posts

Back