• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale SS Brewtech Chronical 14G and brew fridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerberos

Reaction score
Selling my fermenter and brew fridge. The fermenter is a SS Brewtech Chronical 14G, I've upgraded the valves to butterfly valves (not ss brewtech), also racking arm (includes various triclamp fittings and spares). The fridge is controlled by an ESP8266 running BrewPiLess.

signal-2022-09-20-185527_010.jpeg
signal-2022-09-20-185527_009.jpeg

The fridge is large (2m tall) and heavy (guessing 50kg+), you'll need 2 people to move it. £300, collection from Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex.

I'm happy to help the buyer get up and running with BrewPiLess but not provide long term support however there's plenty of info available on the internet. You'll need to be a bit tech savvy to be able to flash it with new firmware (also may need to separate 2.4g and 5g wifi bands on your router). I've attached a screenshot of the interface I found in another forum.

623978-Screenshot-2020-06-03-at-15.26.54.png

Last edited:
Hi, Im only interested in the chronical. Don’t suppose you would consider split & courier?

Hi, I'll sell just the chronical & fittings for £330 but collection only, no couriers as I wouldn't trust them not to damage it.

Thanks for the reply. West Sussex just a little bit too far from me :(
Let me know if you change your mind on courier, or if you’re passing by Midlands at any time.

Latest posts

Back