The Homebrew Pub Podcast

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just did a search for this on the forum and was surprised it hasn't been mentioned, unless I didn't search hard enough?

Andrew (the host) is an ex-pat from the UK, now living in the US and started the podcast this year. It's very good.
His podcast is weekly, and the format is based on an ethereal pub where all of the beers available are made by home brewers.
Each week a guest home brewer comes on to discuss their brewing, recipes, and have a good old beery chat and suggest what their ideal fantasy pub would look like.

He's had some fantastic guests so far - John Palmer (How to Brew), Martin Keen (Homebrew Challenge), Denny Conn (Experimental Brewing), Sarah Flora (Flora Brewing) plus loads of other great contributors. If you have a good story to tell, he'll have you on the show - if you'd like to share. Even that fat bald guy from Four Priests did an episode recently.

You can find it at
https://thehomebrewpub.com/or search for the homebrew pub on your usual podcast thingy.

Well you've persuaded me to look again at podcasts, as I tend to listen to live radio or playlists but I'm going away for a surprise weekend today (don't know where we are going yet), so have downloaded some of these to listen to on the trip and while away 😊

Well you've persuaded me to look again at podcasts, as I tend to listen to live radio or playlists but I'm going away for a surprise weekend today (don't know where we are going yet), so have downloaded some of these to listen to on the trip and while away 😊
Well have a great time! I’ve just done the same, off for a bit of sunshine and plane journeys are a bit boring without a podcast or two.

Thanks, I’ll have a listen. Was looking for home brew podcasts just yesterday. Most of what I found have a strong US bent though. Any recommendations for UK-focused ones?

Andrew and his podcast are awesome! As a past quest of his he was super easy to talk to and I am sure if it wasn't for both of our schedules that we could of talked homebrewing for about three more hours.

Latest posts

Back