Thanks Theresa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I now have to avoid the news as Tim Farron (and others) will be banging on about "Hard Brexit" at every opportunity for the next 6 weeks. :-(

I now have to avoid the news Tim Farron (and others) going on about "Hard Brexit" at every opportunity, i am sick of it already and we are going to get it for the next 6 weeks. :-(

yes, but if the election date was at the fixed term they'd have been going on about it for 6 months on the run up to it. :tongue:

at least that can't happen now and i'm on holiday for a week inbetween so only 5 weeks to endure :grin:

I wonder if dutto will be calling his break in France off to vote? should we run a poll?

Yay I love general elections me! But ye I'm glad it's only a short build-up to keep those whining, wailing maggot brexit losers from driving me insane with their incessant bleating and hand-wringing. You hear less moaning outside a brothel.

Ha Ghostship, I was just thinking similar, only I'll be doing my bit to make sure our local mp who campaigned for Remain in a Remain constituency, then voted for Article 50, gets his **** handed back to him. Either way, if you abandon your own principles and fail your electorate just to tow party line, you deserve to go.

Free vote for Remainers to get out of this mess, little to change for Brexit side.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

All I know is I'm going to need a lot of beer to keep me going on the night of June 8th. I'm an obsessive for following this stuff even when my side isn't winning

yes its just the platform for the grubs to come out of the wood , First out was that horrible squeaking wee Krankie , shouting the odds for Scotland again, i watched a programme the other night were her own MPs were telling her to get on with doing her job for Scotland and get over this obsession she has with England and Europe, Its a very clever Tory move, theres no one else to take us through leaving the crooks in Europe, So a general Election at this time means there sure to win, Perfect to give them another term in office, Weres Farage best man for a brexit bollocking he tells them what they are greedy sulking crooks, Herr Stamp in Germany is down the road this time round , Viva Marine Le Pen, Theres going to be a big shake up in the EU in the next few years, Theres other countries just sitting looking to see how well the UK does from it , thats why it will be a bloody petty, hard brexit , they cannot be seen to show us any weakness or tolerance other wise there will be a flood to leave, Greece , Holland , Italy, Spain, , thats why there demanding large sums of money, fill the coffers before we leave. Were has that 17% of the billions paid in since it started gone, thats unaccounted for . The EU must be the biggest cream off fiddle thats ever been, The only country thats benifited from it has an whole, is Germany. Says it all really, i would make them pay the WW2 bill before they start running the EU show

I think She's has done a fantastic job as PM since she was appointed, she's played brexit the only way she could and now she has called an election so they win a massive majority which will allow them to get on with task at hand unheeded. We need a strong decisive government not arguing amongst themselves. She has my vote

It's all very well being strong and decisive.

She hasn't got a plan to "win" at Brexit.

The plan will be to minimise spending in preparation for a calamitous post-Brexit economic and social hangover. Say 'bye' to the NHS, libraries, adult mental care, old age care etc.

You'll get the 'big society' as a result, whether you like it or not.

Makes me laugh the way Sturgeon and Salmond have banged on incessantly about Theresa May having no mandate because she was never elected by the people.

She calls an election to try and establish a mandate and Sturgeon berates her for putting her party before the country.

Sturgeon has also criticised her for holding another election far too soon. Maybe elections should be a 'once in a generation' event just like referendums. You couldn't make it up.

It's all very well being strong and decisive.

She hasn't got a plan to "win" at Brexit.

The plan will be to minimise spending in preparation for a calamitous post-Brexit economic and social hangover. Say 'bye' to the NHS.

The NHS is the best thing we have, problem being that its run by the biggest bunch of money wasting noners possible, there must be at least two thirds of the budget wasted in admin and aborative organisation. The Torys have been trying to sell it for years , The only thing stopping them is the public outrage and opinion.

Makes me laugh the way Sturgeon and Salmond have banged on incessantly about Theresa May having no mandate because she was never elected by the people.

She calls an election to try and establish a mandate and Sturgeon berates her for putting her party before the country.

Sturgeon has also criticised her for holding another election far too soon. Maybe elections should be a 'once in a generation' event just like referendums. You couldn't make it up.

The wee krankie is in need of a visit to the Tower of london, the quote containing the words kettle and black come to mind , and also Traitor, s**t, and stirrer

The wee krankie is in need of a visit to the Tower of london, the quote containing the words kettle and black come to mind , and also Traitor, s**t, and stirrer

It really bugged me last time that even though Sturgeon isn't even a candidate in the election she was all over TV. Doesn't she have a government to run?

yes its just the platform for the grubs to come out of the wood , First out was that horrible squeaking wee crankie , shouting the odds for Scotland again, i watched a programme the other night were her own MPs were telling her to get on with doing her job for Scotland and get over this obsession she has with England and Europe, Its a very clever Tory move, theres no one else to take us through leaving the crooks in Europe, So a general Election at this time means there sure to win, Perfect to give them another term in office, Weres Farage best man for a brexit bollocking he tells them what they are greedy sulking crooks, Herr Stamp in Germany is down the road this time round , Viva Marine Le Pen, Theres going to be a big shake up in the EU in the next few years, Theres other countries just sitting looking to see how well the UK does from it , thats why it will be a bloody petty, hard brexit , they cannot be seen to show us any weakness or tolerance other wise there will be a flood to leave, Greece , Holland , Italy, Spain, , thats why there demanding large sums of money, fill the coffers before we leave. Were has that 17% of the billions paid in since it started gone, thats unaccounted for . The EU must be the biggest cream off fiddle thats ever been, The only country thats benifited from it has an whole, is Germany. Says it all really, i would make them pay the WW2 bill before they start running the EU show

I think I'll just vote for whoever will spend the most on Education :D

And it's Krankie, not crankie :whistle:

It really bugged me last time that even though Sturgeon isn't even a candidate in the election she was all over TV. Doesn't she have a government to run?

Has her MPs were trying to tell her on the telly the other week , She is a racist who hates the English and is obsessed with splitting us up and becoming the new dictator and new Queen of Scotland, deff needs the big axe at the tower, she is still one of the queens subject thus libel to the laws of treason, the death penalty still stands for treason so off with her head i say

We should develop a list of running themes in this debate.

Those that generate a majority of posts.

Those on stuff that really matters.

And, as ever, we shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good polemic.

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back