Anyone tried the brewdog ipa?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howyoubrewin

Regular.
Reaction score
I tried a brewdog ipa tonight and i have to say...WOW! A slightly cloudy and hoppy ipa and in my opinion it is awesome! Anyone tried this beer?would be good to hear thoughts on it and if anyone has a clone recipe for it.

was it punk ipa? yeah its tremendous! I was at Brewdog in Glasgow on Sunday and had a few pints of it and dead pony club, superb beers. if you use the search button above and type in 'nobyipa' into the author part he has brewed a cracking clone of it recently. :cheers:

I am ayrshire so not too far away and will definately hit the brewery. Thanks for the heads up on the recipe,i will definately check it out!

abeyptfc said:
I was at Brewdog in Glasgow on Sunday and had a few pints of it and dead pony club, superb beers.

how was it Abey, and the heed in the morning ;)

I do a huge cascade and Willamette IPA which in my opinion and others that have tried it is as good if not better than punk.

Good Ed said:
abeyptfc said:
I was at Brewdog in Glasgow on Sunday and had a few pints of it and dead pony club, superb beers.

how was it Abey, and the heed in the morning ;)

aye very good was there from 2-5.30 doing the cheese n beer tasting. got some dpc,punk,5am and fake lager then had some of the bd:01, a black lager made with black cherries which was made by the bar up at the brewery. was sober-ish when I left but got back up the road and stayed up drinking til 1, I booked the Monday off work, I was a tad ruff!

Latest posts

Back