Is gay pride getting to much?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am just getting annoyed about how so many people seem to define themselves totally on there sexuality like its all they are, when I feel its something I don't even want to know. I am happy for them to do want they want with who they want behind closed doors and I even don't mind (though don't approve of) them having a parade once a year.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ[/ame]

and another video pro pride saying how they need to stand up for there rights without saying what they are as they already have every possible rights they could want. Note it has more dislikes than likes.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY[/ame]

This isn't a popular viewpoint at the minute. But I do agree with you. It is almost like equality isn't worth fighting for anymore so individual rights need to be obtained for every possible individuality a person can display.

Just a bunch of people who want the cache of a fashionable label, you are what you are get on with it.

Why tell me?

I don't care and it's none of my business.

Tell you what, how about "Pride for Lefties or Gingers."

aamcle

Just a bunch of people who want the cache of a fashionable label, you are what you are get on with it.

Why tell me?

I don't care and it's none of my business.

Tell you what, how about "Pride for Lefties or Gingers."

aamcle
Lefties and gingers already have equal rights. It's not illegal to be ginger in some countries etc.

People who have a problem with gay people usually have repressed homosexual feelings!

Lefties and gingers already have equal rights. It's not illegal to be ginger in some countries etc.

People who have a problem with gay people usually have repressed homosexual feelings!

Not sure any of us have "a problem " with gay people , just the fact of it being shoved in everybody's face all the time, it gets a bit tiring imo, I for one certainly don't have any "repressed homosexual feelings " I pray for these people 😇
Can of worms duly opened

I am just getting annoyed about how so many people seem to define themselves totally on there sexuality like its all they are, when I feel its something I don't even want to know. I am happy for them to do want they want with who they want behind closed doors and I even don't mind (though don't approve of) them having a parade once a year. But as this video shows (American or Canadian) shows (with right wing commentary) there only a few off of raping people on the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMsuo7m-eQ

and another video pro pride saying how they need to stand up for there rights without saying what they are as they already have every possible rights they could want. Note it has more dislikes than likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

It's barely started, but it's all your fault 😂

The only problem I have is enthusiasts pushing agendas usually for profit into my face and that is across the board, I don't differentiate between the QUERTY groups or the Diana profiteers or other groups who wish to exploit my support.

Tragically there is a most wonderful art now lost called "Minding Your Own Business" and we should all cultivate it. It keeps us free and it keeps it safe. Live your life with what joy you can manage, do what good you can, help those you can and let others live their own lives.

aamcle

If i didn't see the odd headline on BBC news i wouldn't know there had been a march, its not something i would go out of my way to watch but if we are discussing banning them i say no.

I kind of agree with earlier comments i don't understand why they feel it necessary to march the days of coming out of the closet have long gone but as i said above i would not want to see their right to march removed.

What a lovely thread for any gay folks thinking of taking up brewing to stumble across.

I think you would be surprised how many gay people would agree they have all the rights they could want and are embarrassed buy these kinds of public sexual displays.

You could try ignoring things that have no impact on your life and adopting a live and let live approach. It also reflects pretty badly on the forum as a whole IMO.

I think thats more or less what I said at the beginning of the thread that I don't mind it just getting annoyed by how far its going.

I'm not fussed by gay pride; I'm too busy burning witches and raking the moon out of the pond!

I get a bit annoyed with how much coverage the Great British Bake Off got but didn't really feel the need to tell the world about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back