• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beer Crates

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1shot

Reaction score
Have decided that three legs is enough as quite difficult to store I the house , so have seen a link on here for the guy who Seminoles in Prescott question is do any of you guys know where I could get my hands on beer crates for my bottles ?

Cheers

I've got a few milk crates that I use that I blagged off a local dairy, but they're not ideal as they're not tall enough for the 500ml beer bottles so you can't really stack them - be interested to hear what other people use.

Edit: sorry, didn't notice this was in For Sale/Wanted

I have just bagged myself 60 x 450Ml grolsh bottles complete with swingtops and crates for the princely sum of 30 quid ok not a as cheap per bottle as the guy in Prescott but I happen to think it is a little bit of a bargain.

I need a crate too for bottle draining as I have one 'Fastrack' which holds 25 bottles but now cant buy another as nowhere seems to stock them in the uk anymore.

Looking on balliihoo you can get them for £15

I also notice on ebay they do 6 for £45. Wonder if we could somehow organise a group buy?

I need a crate too for bottle draining as I have one 'Fastrack' which holds 25 bottles but now cant buy another as nowhere seems to stock them in the uk anymore.

I also notice on ebay they do 6 for £45. Wonder if we could somehow organise a group buy?

Cool, they're the correct height too.. they seem to be sold out now though :cry:

Wow that is expensive ain't it looks like I got a decent deal then mate if you say 20 quid for my three crates works out at a generator 60 swingtop bottles :-)

Wow that is expensive ain't it looks like I got a decent deal then mate if you say 20 quid for my three crates works out at a generator 60 swingtop bottles :-)

Yeah, I can get the milk crates for nowt, the taller ones for beer bottles seem to be a bit harder to get :wha:

Got my "Fastrack" from brewuk.co.uk

Called the lady who I am getting my bottles and crates from last night to see if she still had the other three she was selling just in case anyone near my neck of the woods wanted them and could have picked them up for them at the same time, but the guy who called answered the advert first collected his Damn it.

Latest posts

Back