Looking to invest in system

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreadMurderer

Meat Popsicle
Reaction score
Hi folks!

Been a while since I've been on the forum but I need some advice.

I'm looking to invest in a decent brew system (pilot system if you will) in the near future. I think we've all seen the fairly sexy (in my opinion anyway!) Brew-Magic by SABCO (https://www.brewmagic.com/brewing-systems/brew-magic-v350ms-system/), this is something I would love to purchase but I fear the end cost would be too great. (If per chance anyone knows of one going second hand...) Anyway! Now many of you may just say "Build it yourself for way cheaper" but I don't trust myself enough in building such a system let alone forking out all the cash for tools/equipment.

Does anyone know of a local (and by this I mean UK) company or well respected home brewer that would build a comparable system (50L RIMS/HERMS)? I've done a fair bit of Googling and most things point to America and beyond, I'm wanting to avoid heavy shipping and custom tax. Budget is around the 2K mark, obviously cheaper the better.

Alternatively I'm looking at a 50L Braumeister. The goal here is to get a system that can deliver consistent batches, it would hopefully be a move into doing this more professionally.

Please let me know if I'm being unrealistic or vague with my request, I'm happy to spill out more information.

Much appreciated!

The best thing I can suggest is for you to type homebrewbuilder in the search box at the top of the page mate. The reason I suggest that rather than giving you a specific link is that there are too many! Good luck.

Latest posts

Back