Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
came running inside, we didn't really know what was going on.

"We thought maybe there was a fight or something outside. And then there were almost hundreds of people coming inside.

"The bouncers did a really good job, they shut the doors and locked everyone in," he added.

"There was panic - it seemed like it was literally outside the door.

"People were coming inside and saying they had witnessed people being stabbed.

"It seemed like it was happening immediately outside the entrance."

Was just reading this on the BBC news app.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Borough Market and Vauxhall now too :(

Best waiting to see proper reports as things get a little messed up but this is not sounding good.

Too regular now. Not sure what's going to come out this cobra meeting but any known threats must be dealt with now rather than later.

6 dead and many injured thank God the canisters were not real suicide vests.

We are screwed the authorities knew the bomber but could do nothing to stop him blowing himself up in Manchester, how can they stop a group of people jumping out of a van and stabbing people with a weapon we all have in a kitchen drawer, I feel sorry for everyone who lives in a big city as "that could have been me" must be thought by many who live in the area at times like this, i know it's a selfish thought but I am so glad I live in a small boring town.

I honestly thought they would hit Manchester again.

We are screwed the authorities knew the bomber but could do nothing to stop him blowing himself up in Manchester, how can they stop a group of people jumping out of a van and stabbing people with a weapon we all have in a kitchen drawer, I feel sorry for everyone who lives in a big city as "that could have been me" must be thought by many who live in the area at times like this, i know it's a selfish thought but I am so glad I live in a small boring town.

Its time these rats were rooted out and exterminated, why not have a Muslim Police branch to infiltrate under cover and get close to these scum. Ask them to give up there own not a chance.

I am thinking this right now, my fiancé and I were up there two hours earlier.

I bet they have been out the country training or fighting with terrorist groups.

Wonder if they were known to the security forces.Wouldn't be at all surprised if they were. The damning thing is that nothing is done about them,they are just seemingly watched!!!!.
Alas far too late to slam the door shut to the immigrants,we really don't know who we have in this country any longer.

I think training can help them cross the gap between intention and actually carrying out there intent.
I imagine to them they are not killing fellow humans, just exterminating kufar, plenty of justification to carry out such actions in their holy book.

Probably nothing to do with immigrants or immigration ... the last murdering loony was born and bred Mancunian and I doubt you know the nationality of this latest bunch!

Probably nothing to do with immigrants or immigration ... the last murdering loony was born and bred Mancunian and I doubt you know the nationality of this latest bunch!

The Mancunian was the son of muslim asylum seekers and his father is a jihadi. So everything to do with immigration.
In some ways it's worse if they are British born, because it shows integration of these communities have in a large part failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back