30 years away

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comparethebeerkit

Reaction score
Hi,

I guess, like many of you I started homebrewing with my dad making elderflower, rose petal, gooseberry and strawberry wines. I progressed to making my own so that I would have 40 pints of very dubious beer for me and my mates to drink during the school summer holidays. This was before I had any real idea of sanitation, temperature control and priming sugars - but to a 15 year old boy beer was beer.

I recently decided it would be a good idea to brew beer for next year's World Cup for when my friends come round. As the idea expanded, and as I only work 4 days a week I have now started my own business operating from a market stall in Macclesfield marketplace every Friday selling brewing kits and equipment. I also have a website selling the products, but I won't plug it here.

As I have a wide range of beer and wines kits available it means I haven't the experience of brewing each kit I supply, so I've found this forum a valuable source of information for both myself and my customers.

My aspiration is to make my own beer from the base products, but I'm happy to explore the World of beerkits for the next couple of years gaining experience.

:cheers:

Hi,
I was the same as you've stated but it was my uncle that brewed not my dad.. :D :D

Plenty of friendly help and knowledge on here... :thumb:

BB

Latest posts

Back