A Newbie from Liverpool

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B1gBill

Reaction score
Hi although I've been around pubs on and off for some 30 years as barman collar man manager and even licencee am new to homebrewing
To be honest I was a larger man even though I worked in some great real ale pubs it wasn't my brew think it's old age opens your palate up 😀
My brother who will drink anything was a bit behind my change in taste as we started touring Liverpools many bars and craft pubs sampling some great and not do great drinks
I was given some homebrew equipment a while back by my mums freind and had intended to try my hand nut never really got around to it until recently when I had a bit of time off work and came across the stuff during a clear out (also coincided with the recent tesco sale 👍)
So brewed up a larger and a stout coopers kits although on the stout have already started experimenting with adding steeped grains and am already looking into partial or full grain setups as am sure your aware it's rewarding and addictive at the same time
And am already planning Christmas present around my future Brewing
Would also like to say thank-you to all on here the information you provide to help novice and experienced homrbrewers throughout this forum is great
And hopefully in time I can add to this as well
But for now off for a bit of help 👍

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the forum 👍.
Feel free to shout for help on the forum and great to see you're well on your way to a great hobby come addiction as we're all aware.We've all been there so no matter what your questions are you will be guaranteed that someone has been there and shall be quite willing to help 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Cheers all looking forward to my next brews

Ha just seen that 😂
And as well as a larger man I was a lager man
And no my diets tend to be like a yo yo

Back