Diacetyl

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone force him to eat popcorn to excess ?
Does it mean that a warning has to be put on everything to stop you eating too much of it and making yourself ill.

Don't drink WATER.... you could drown !

Well, while 'only in America' might well be true, if the food company is happy to add a chemical they know can be harmful to food they sell, then hell mend them, and I hope they go bankrupt, if they put profit before people's lives :nono:

I'm thinking only in America could a big company have such disregard for their consumers, but then think Mcdonalds and Budweiser.

We all know about moderation, so did this guy, but he chose to abuse a product.
Are we really saying that a company has to issue health warning on their products for the few who can't control themselves :? ...obviously so :roll:
I think if you look at the average ingredient list of any processed food you'll find far worse things than diacetyl...the only difference is that a link has to be proven...and where there's money.....

BigYin said:
Well, while 'only in America' might well be true, if the food company is happy to add a chemical they know can be harmful to food they sell, then hell mend them, and I hope they go bankrupt, if they put profit before people's lives :nono:

Kinda makes you wonder, why not just use butter? it gives a buttery aroma also.

Latest posts

Back