The landy is back on the road!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hooray :party: I have finally got the landy back on the road!
It's only took a new oil pump, uprated pressure relief valve, oil cooler, remote filter housing, gearbox oil cooler, and a transfer box replacement.
All in time for Wez to have his pants stained tomorrow!!! :rofl:
Watch this space for a Video ;)

Considering something like 70% of all landrovers ever made are still on the road, what is it that you do to yours that kills it? :hmm: :whistle: ;)

Put an oversized engine in a little landy and run it to maxium fueling my wallet can afford :lol:
At the moment I have just done 24miles on 10ltr of fuel on a run to town and back :eek:
But I smiled all the way there and back :D

At the moment I have just done 24miles on 10ltr of fuel on a run to town and back
:shock: :lol: I get fed up with green issues being rammed down my throat, nice to have a bit of relief every now and then :cool:
Glad to hear you're back up and running :thumb: ...poor Wez :lol:

:party: :party: :party: Rock on MD, eagerly awaiting Pics and Vids, dont be afraid to show us the nuts and bolts bits aswell :thumb:

3.9ltr injection, it's a squeeze I'll take some pics of the lump and inside later.

Sorry EB this is a road car ;)

Hey up pics as requested Bru

Lucy.jpg

Lucy1.jpg

Lucy2.jpg

Lucy3.jpg

Lucy4.jpg

eskimobob said:
Ok, I bet Wez needed some clean pants after that :lol:

Nah, I had total trust in the driver and just enoyed the ride :thumb: It's an awesome vehicle, one of the lads at work wants a ride, I think you could sell tickets MD :lol:

Thats Odd Wez No one else trusts me! :hmm:

I can arrange a ride for him if you want Wez ;)

Latest posts

Back