Selling a broken mobile on recycling websites

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
I dropped my phone tonight and fracked the screen (touchscreen is ok). My contract is up in 2 months so I can probably persevere with it but I see that some of the recycling sites will give me £70 for a broken phone which will pay off the last 2 months of my contract and give me some cash for a new case and screen protector(cracked LCD is listed as an accepted fault).

I had a bad experience when I sold my last phone so was wondering if anyone on here has sold a broken phone before, who you used and how much you got? Phones2Pounds, Rapid Phone Buyer and Music Magpie are the top 3 payers according to the comparison site I'm using.

I've used Mazuma mobile before. I rang them to double check pricing from App and detailed broken screen and they honoured the price. Good luck!

I've used Mazuma mobile before. I rang them to double check pricing from App and detailed broken screen and they honoured the price. Good luck!

Yeah Mazuma are generally pretty reliable, but they don't pay the best prices

Back