The HomeBrew Forum > Beer Brewing Talk > Beer Brewing Discussions > Recommendation of a good shop(in my opinion)

Old 21-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Hollow Legs

Default Recommendation of a good shop(in my opinion)

Guys and Gals, Just want to let you know of a shop that I went to today selling home brew products in Northamptonshire, Wellingborough to be exact, it was recommended to me by a friend who makes his own wine and is actually a health shop (The Health Store) 22, Silver Street tel 01933222499.

The owner was very helpful indeed, and is also on Ebay as Keg 9. He told me if I want stuff delivered just phone him and let him know what is needed and he will take the payment over the phone and courier it via Uk Mail couriers. You can also email him at mailpaulw@btinternet.com with your enquiries.

I know that this seems like a shameless plug but I like to recommend shops that give good service and I will also berate shops that give poor service.

Old 21-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Moley
Resigned

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Re: Recommendation of a good shop(in my opinion)

Post the relevant contact details in this topic.

Old 21-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
keg9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi thanks for mention, email is [email="mailpaulw@btinternet.com"
mailpaulw@btinternet.com[/email] "Hollow Legs"]Guys and Gals, Just want to let you know of a shop that I went to today selling home brew products in Northamptonshire, Wellingborough to be exact, it was recommended to me by a friend who makes his own wine and is actually a health shop (The Health Store) 22, Silver Street tel 01933222499.

The owner was very helpful indeed, and is also on Ebay as Keg 9. He told me if I want stuff delivered just phone him and let him know what is needed and he will take the payment over the phone and courier it via Uk Mail couriers. You can also email him at paul.w@btinternet.com with your enquiries.

I know that this seems like a shameless plug but I like to recommend shops that give good service and I will also berate shops that give poor service.

Old 21-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
Hollow Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moley

Post the relevant contact details in this topic.
Sorry Moley, now done.

Old 22-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
artyb

Likes Given: 3

ive been there ....very interestin guy has a lot of experience with brewing, hes on u tube too...

BIAB.... the Darkside,of the dark side.....
artburge@aol.com

Old 23-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
keg9

Quote:
Originally Posted by artyb
ive been there ....very interestin guy has a lot of experience with brewing, hes on u tube too...
hi, i am he , please forward me the you tube link.. Hope its nothing too rude !!! It was all in the line of duty.
Paul
whf@dsl.pipex.com