• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Stainless pots

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSMCCKMC

Reaction score
Hi,

I started to make a stainless homebrew kit with nordic pots but due to money restraints and uni I have left these items in the loft for almost 3 years.

I am getting rid of
1x 50l insulated nordic pot (SOLD)
1x 50 nordic pot (£40)
1x 70l nordic pot (SOLD)

https://imgur.com/a/1D8sS sorry for the quality of the pics.

I have tried to show in the images best I can what I have done to them and any taps or elements etc will come with the pot.

I am based in Leeds and collection is preferred but feel free to discuss postage of these with me as well as sensible offers.

The holes are in the 50l and the 70l, holes for a tap, sight glass, 2x heating elements (which come with the pots). The insulated one is untouched. As far as sizes go I couldn't say right now as I don't have the q-max cutters to hand and it was 3 years ago so no way do I remember.

hi, i'll take the insulated pot if you still have it? collection from Leeds no problem. cheers jk

Hi there,

Really interseted in the 70l pot if available still.
In Keighley so collection not a problem,

Paddy

Please let me know if the 50 litre pot is still available please.
Is it insulated? Does it have a tap and hop strainer fitted.
I'm interested in a plain, non-insulated pot......if it had the tap and strainer fitted, that would be a bonus.

Still got the 50l pot. I may have mentioned it had a tap at some point. Sorry but it doesn't. Does have fittings for a sight glass and 2times kettle elements fitted.

I'd take the 50l pot if markmark doesn't take it. I am in Hebden Bridge so could collect/meet you somewhere.

Back