• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: CO2 regulator for corny + tap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faustino123

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought a number of corny kegs, and I'm looking to pickup everything I need in order to use them.
Please get in touch if you have the necessary kit for sale.

Thanks

Sean

as long as all corny kegs are fitted with prv's a basic welders regulator circa £30 with the output dial reading psi will work well as a primary regulator.

ebay/gumtree for ex pub font and taps in your locality circa £15-£40 each for well branded ones, and perhaps a lil more for unbranded ones.

i have some spare brass single tap/fonts but would want a lil more than the budget costs

6488335865_97665645fa.jpg

pm me if of interest to u but pnp will be expensive due to the weight..

OK. Got a regulator from ebay.
The gas pipeline that came with it is for a mig welder I guess.
Any idea where I can get the right pipeline to connected onto my grey gas connector that came with the corny?

Got all my connectors/hoses/taps & corny from the Malt Miller. He has a good page listing the connectors you will probably need - John Guest etc.

Worth a look... :thumb:

Thanks. All other parts ordered from Malt Miller.
Even bought myself an extra tap.
CO2 picked up yesterday from Russell Gas in Edinburgh.

Looks like I'll be ready to do my first keg in a few days.. yeeha.

Oh, that looks good.
I've got everything I need now, except 2x small jubilee clips (so difficult to come by... but i've tracked some down in a homebase branch).
Thinking now of setting up a manifold to distribute co2 to all 5 kegs).

Everything now setup (except manifold). Photos to follow.
Thanks for all your help. And Happy New Year to you all.

Latest posts

Back