Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > Beer Brewing Talk > General Beer Brewing Equipment Discussion > S30 soda stream adapter

Help Support The Homebrew Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 17-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #1
ninja_geeze

Liked 15 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 68

Default S30 soda stream adapter

As above ,best place to get one in the uk .
i have some cornies but run out of space so want to use my old soda stream gas i have kicking around on my king keg as well as my cornies in my kegerator.

S30 soda stream adapter.

Old 20-11-2017, 12:48 PM   #2
Braufather

Liked 25 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 28

brew uk do a soda stream adaptor . i am having a few teething problems using them at the moment- not sure if its the regulator, the adaptor or me!

Old 20-11-2017, 06:14 PM   #3
ninja_geeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braufather View Post
brew uk do a soda stream adaptor . i am having a few teething problems using them at the moment- not sure if its the regulator, the adaptor or me!
What kind of problems ??
just had a look on the website,i can see the adapter (very cheap) im sure this would not fit my s30 valve as i should be females threads both ends as the s30 valve is male threaded...
like this..

http://www.lovebrewing.co.uk/s30-to-...b-adapter/#top

Old 21-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #4
Braufather

That's links not working for me at the moment but essentially the adaptor fits to a standard regulator so you can connect the soda stream direct to the regulator. I only got mine last week and am still troubleshooting - may have a faulty regulator, may have a faulty adaptor or may be at fault myself!

Old 21-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #5
ninja_geeze

Quote:
That's links not working for me at the moment but essentially the adaptor fits to a standard regulator so you can connect the soda stream direct to the regulator. I only got mine last week and am still troubleshooting - may have a faulty regulator, may have a faulty adaptor or may be at fault myself!
Link fixed.

Old 22-11-2017, 01:20 AM   #6
Braufather

Looks similar but brew uk one cheaper. https://www.brewuk.co.uk/soda-stream-adapter.html

Have actually sent mine back with regulator for them to check. The regulator was showing no gas when still full, but it also looks looks like there could be a leak. Not sure what issue is yet. Hopefully will get some feedback in a couple of days.

Old 22-11-2017, 11:52 PM   #7
ninja_geeze

Quote:
Looks similar but brew uk one cheaper. https://www.brewuk.co.uk/soda-stream-adapter.html

Have actually sent mine back with regulator for them to check. The regulator was showing no gas when still full, but it also looks looks like there could be a leak. Not sure what issue is yet. Hopefully will get some feedback in a couple of days.
Are you talking a std CO2 regulator the type used with pub gas type cylinders and cornie kegs ?

Old 23-11-2017, 12:32 AM   #8
JapanBrew

Liked 367 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 476

There must be a couple of different Soda stream bottle types because I ordered one of those but the tanks I have got these really wacked out threads. Hard to describe. I ordered the filling adapter so I could refill the tanks from my large 7 kg tank. That adapter was fine but the other one was crazy. Still haven’t found the one I need.

Old 23-11-2017, 06:15 AM   #9
Kman

Liked 81 Times on 63 Posts

Have you looked at co2 supermarket, I got mine there and it works a treat, use it with my 9 litre corny.
https://www.co2supermarket.co.uk/sod...nced-p171.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Braufather Likes This 
Old 23-11-2017, 08:40 AM   #10
Braufather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman View Post
Have you looked at co2 supermarket, I got mine there and it works a treat, use it with my 9 litre corny.
https://www.co2supermarket.co.uk/sod...nced-p171.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good call. This could be perfect. So this would attach to regulator but also allow you to turn gas off at soda stream?

What regulator do use use?