100l brewkit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feck me 2.2 grand you can buy pots from nordic and do diy for less than 500 squid for a 100l system might make one and have it as my pilot brewery then after uni have a 5bbl system and open my brewery.

Devonhomebrew said:
Feck me 2.2 grand you can buy pots from nordic and do diy for less than 500 squid for a 100l system might make one and have it as my pilot brewery then after uni have a 5bbl system and open my brewery.

Think I will start saving my £500 now :)

+1 for what devon said , hell you could get it made from someone here for around a grand i bet saving 1.2 grand :shock:

I think if you go direct to elite stainless its cheaper...

It'll be more than £500 I am sure, but then I think its probably better quality too ( I remember chatting to a member of this forum who I believe designed the original version of it and had it built for them for around £1200 - I thought that was a good deal )

If you were brewing every Saturday for 1 year you would be producing 52 HL(Hectoliters) a year with this system

Devonhomebrew said:
Is this a kit that can produce 100L or is the capacity of the boiler 100L

From Brew Uk website

The system can produce in excess of 100L of medium strength beer per brewing session but can also be used for smaller runs.

Ah okay Gray i figured out that if you make a 20 gallon batch and your making 4 batches on a weekend like i might be ill be producing 191.36 HL a year thats 19136L or 832 gallons of beer a year lol would that be enough to make a living on?

I have a hunch it would only be a small living. Thats assuming you can sell all of the 8 firkins you brew a weekend, and don't have any wastage with beer going off or anything.

Chris,
Did you get the elite fabrications 100 litre setup in the end? I was thinking about it also - if there's any feedback I'd appreciate it! Or if you've heard anything good or bad about them...
cheers
Graham

Product description in link saying how it's also fun to clean

For 2,200 beer tokens I'd like to think it is.

But then again I guess there is a difference between the 500 and 2.2k builds. 12 weeks to build, they must put some serious manpower into it.

I know the guy that had the first one built by Elite Fabrications . . .Trust me there is no way you can compare a 500 quid bodged together brewery built out of cheap and nasty Chinese imported 'cooking' pots to one of their breweries

Just had a look at their gallery, totally drool worthy construction.

£2.5k? It's an investment for good quality gear, especially if you are going into production rather than hobby brewing.

Me, I think I'll keep my dreams of owning one for the day my lotto numbers come up (Along with the Aston and the 30 acres of arable farmland :grin: )

Thanks for that link Aleman :thumb:

Latest posts

Back