11L All Grain BIAB recipe HELP!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack9622

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am desperately after some helping with making my first 11L all grain BIAB recipe. I opted for 11L batches instead of the normal 23L as I want to experiment more. The goal is to then get an all in one system in the future. I tried to go onto Brewers friend and create an equipment profile but it was very complicated. Can someone help me with how I can create recipes for 11L batches or scale down existing recipes for larger batches please?

Hi Everyone,

I am desperately after some helping with making my first 11L all grain BIAB recipe. I opted for 11L batches instead of the normal 23L as I want to experiment more. The goal is to then get an all in one system in the future. I tried to go onto Brewers friend and create an equipment profile but it was very complicated. Can someone help me with how I can create recipes for 11L batches or scale down existing recipes for larger batches please?

I would just half everything and do 11.5 litre batches, you'll probably lose that 500ml somewhere anyway. If you try the brewfather app I think you can set up a 23L batch and scale it to whatever you want it to be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back